Monday, July 19, 2010

Unchartered Waters

This is all new territory for me. I'm a virgin in the blog-sphere of life. It seems everyone and their brother has a blog now a days .. my sister has one too ... and while I'm not really one for following the crowd too closely I figured I may as well add my opinions to those of the masses.

In this age of "everyone is entitled to my opinion" .. perhaps one more won't make too many ripples. One could opine that we are nothing but the ripples we cause in the ponds of the lives of those we touch. Wow .. kinda deep for a beginning. I know, I'll try to keep it lighter later, perhaps. One never knows what truths lie behind the facade of the observer.

I, of course, like many, share my opinions freely with my friends and family. And of course, as in many families, they aren't always welcome or well-timed. Great thing about family though .. they still love you .. regardless of your opinions. Well at least in my family. They are amazing; As are my friends; which are of course an extension of my family. Those parts of your life that you choose as opposed to those chosen for you, or fated to you. You can't choose your family of course, but in the end they are yours. They love you, they accept you for all your faults, quirks, hang ups, and the plethora of mistakes and accomplishments you have achieved. Given all those I know, I would choose mine ... like my world .. they know me there and accept me, and for the most part the sun shines on me as it should for the Leo that I am, sun sign and all.
Oh, and we laugh ... alot ... at each other and with each other.
Because after all ... if its not fun .. why bother?

Not all stuff with family is funny of course ... but I'm not going to be airing all kinds of fights and conflicts here ... In all honesty, other than not doing that .. I really have no clue what will happen here... Kinda like life huh? However I'm also looking forward to this new adventure. Let's just hope we all have a bit of fun with it. I know I will.

Stay tuned readers ... I'll be back later
Gotta take it on the arches .. ciao

4 of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment